Re: [iPad] OT: moving on

 

thanks. im sure itll turn out the way its supposed to but until them ima enjoy the ride, maybe even take take the reigns

~KM
On Jan 28, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Tonya <cuppa.chat@gmail.com> wrote:


I'm sorry about your situation, but glad that you get to experience something so wonderful.
Can't wait to hear all about it ! Can't wait to see the photos ! 
Much love to you
Tonya
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 1/23/2014 6:07:41 PM
Subject: [iPad] OT: moving on
 
So life does weird things. My chosen field is full of nepotism and corruption and greed. I've become disenchanted. Im sick of being abused. I'm giving my house back to the bank and going backpacking through central and possibly South America. So I'll be going web only in April. I should be able to live a year or so off the money I'll have. Not in posh or anything but just live and explore. I've found hostels and organic coffee and other farms where I can trade work for a bed and food. So we'll see how it goes. Life is hard and that won't change with location. So I am just gonna go see and be free. I'm seeing this opportunity and I may not get another one.

 This group was my baby and I've enjoyed it and all the wonderful denizens it attracted. Thank you all for being here and putting up with me :D

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //
 


--

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.

-Franklin Roosevelt, US President 1932-1945

---


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___