RE: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

correct. the OP is using e-mail client software and if it works for you
then more power to you. there is no right or wrong way to retrieve
mail...only what works for everyone's specific set of circumstances and
needs.

I have a specific e-mail address assigned to each of our iPhones and iPad
mini and use the iOS mail app for that and for a different e-mail addy that
is common to all devices and computers. other e-mail addresses that are
used for specific purposes...lists like this one for example...are sent and
retrieved only from our computers, a desktop while we're home and a laptop
when we're traveling using MS Outlook as the client.

'73,
rich, n9dko
I changed the sound of my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of
the way much faster now.
_________________________________
> I don't use the Gmail web page. I get my mail on my iOS device using the
built in email client just like everybody else.
> Pete

That is not a description of "webmail".

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___