Re: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

I use Apple Mail too, Pat. It doesn't seem to work so well with Gmail and automatically moving email into different folders. I've had no problems other than that. I've used Apple mail since 2006 with yahoo, Comcast, Gmail and hotmail. 

\
  \   /\
  (    )            Alice
.(      ).  Little White Rabbit

On Jan 27, 2014, at 6:09 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

I've used Apple Mail for seven years with no problems of consequence that I can recall.  I use it as the client for iCloud mail, Yahoo mail & Comcast mail.  Do you have any specific questions about it?


On Jan 27, 2014, at 6:28 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

Thats why a week or more  ago I asked what Apple Mail is like, although got no replies. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___