Re: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

I don't access my mail via a web page.  I could if I wanted to but why go through the extra time it would take to do that?  Gmail is still considered webmail and so is your Yahoo mail.
Pete





On Jan 28, 2014, at 7:54 PM, "Richard Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

all e-mail is web based, pete. webmail is a specific term meaning access to the mail account is done via a webpage.

'73,
rich, n9dko
I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom
_________________________________
That may not be your description but Gmail is web based mail no matter what you say.
Pete

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___