Re: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

You should have told me that 10 years ago.  Google and iCloud do all my backups now so no problem.
Pete




On Jan 29, 2014, at 1:11 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

That's why you're supposed to do backups!
Even ISP/web-site-providers/etc. can crash & lose your stuff.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:45 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

Many years ago I used Outlook but my computer crashed and I lost all my mail
which is one reason why I switched to webmail. Another reason is I switched
my ISP provider so in that case I even lost my email address. Two lessons
learned the hard way.
Pete <---- slow learner

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (42)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___