Re: [iPad] OT: moving on/Kris

 

You're a good choice.  I don't think anybody in this group has a problem with it.
Pete




On Jan 29, 2014, at 11:32 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

And I feel very touched and honored that you chose me to take over, Kris, because I know how much this list means to you.  I just hope everybody else is comfortable with your choice!   There is not one person on the planet who could replace you, and we all know that. But I will do my best to fill in for you! 
 
With my very best wishes for your future adventures, 
 
 
<sg-02.gif>
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 24.01.2014 05:30:08
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT: moving on
 
I've asked carlee

I have thought about SE Asia as I loved Thailand! But the vulcanology of Central America is too tempting. Honduras. Nicaragua. Panama look axing if not dangerous. And I'm really interested in ayahuasca. And the temples and caves (yea I know SE ASia has those last two) lastly it's about half the cost to get to Belize than Thailand

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 23, 2014, at 6:35 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

So who are we going to be stuck with to run the group?  Some moderators become demons (control freaks) when they know the boss isn't around.
Have you thought about trekking Southeast Asia?  My daughter did that for about a year and loved it.  She picked up temporary jobs along the way and used internet cafes to keep in touch.
Pete




On Jan 23, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

So life does weird things. My chosen field is full of nepotism and corruption and greed. I've become disenchanted. Im sick of being abused. I'm giving my house back to the bank and going backpacking through central and possibly South America. So I'll be going web only in April. I should be able to live a year or so off the money I'll have. Not in posh or anything but just live and explore. I've found hostels and organic coffee and other farms where I can trade work for a bed and food. So we'll see how it goes. Life is hard and that won't change with location. So I am just gonna go see and be free. I'm seeing this opportunity and I may not get another one.

 This group was my baby and I've enjoyed it and all the wonderful denizens it attracted. Thank you all for being here and putting up with me :D

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~ Nikola Tesla //

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___