RE: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

I understand that.  please re-read what I wrote.  webmail is a term that refers to accessing e-mail from your e-mail provider's webpage.  webmail does not refer to gmail, yahoo mail, earthlink mail, verizon mail, apple mail, hotmail or any other e-mail service.  .  ALL e-mail is webmail, pete.   you may not want to believe it but your iOS e-mail app is an e-mail client no different than using outlook, thunderbird, etc.

 

 

'73,
rich, n9dko
I'd start lifting weights...but i figure if something's heavy it must be nature's way of telling me not to pick it up.

_________________________________

I don't access my mail via a web page.  I could if I wanted to but why go through the extra time it would take to do that?  Gmail is still considered webmail and so is your Yahoo mail.

Pete


On Jan 28, 2014, at 7:54 PM, "Richard Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com> wrote:

all e-mail is web based, pete. webmail is a specific term meaning access to the mail account is done via a webpage.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (36)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___