Re: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 

I expect Pete means that his is setup to click something and it goes straight to his email. As whatever he clicks opens his default browser, goes to the Gmail webmail webpage, and it autologs in


From: Richard Bauer <rk911@yahoo.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2014 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: [iPad] How email has changed with smart devices

 
if you don't use your browser how do you get to the gmail webpage??

'73,
rich, n9dko
Live your life and forget your age.
www.bananaboatbytes.com
_________________________________
I use Gmail which is webmail and I don't use my browser and I don't log in every time.
Pete

__._,_..___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Recent Activity:
.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___