Re: [iPad] Re: Best Office Suite App?

 

If you save your documents to Dropbox the they will be synced to all your computers/devices. Dropbox is a free app, and they give you 2 GB free storage.
Julie M-H

Sent from my iPad

On May 7, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Bob Cook <BobandMary@escapees.com> wrote:

 

If I use Office Suite Brand #1 and upload a spreadsheet to it, is it correct that this spreadsheet is not accessible if I also have a different Office Suite installed?  If I install Suite Brand 2, it won't be able to see any documents that have been uploaded to Office Suite Brand #1?  If this is true, really strange - and ideas why?  

I also notice that any files imported to an app are not found in the Finder?

Above assumes non-jailbroke iPad.  

Sorry to have so many questions.  Things that seem so easy on Android tablet seem so difficult and strange on my new iPad, but I am sure there is a reason for that?.  

-Bob




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___