Re: [iPad] OT: View my new Journal "Silver Falls"

 

A "shortened" URL would have been nice
Long goo.gl or FB.me....

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On May 30, 2012, at 12:42 PM, "Amarose, Judy" <judy.amarose@alston.com> wrote:

 

They all look the same on my computer!

 

Judy

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just Murray
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:36 PM
To: Mac_X@yahoogroups.com; iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] OT: View my new Journal "Silver Falls"

 

 

I really like iPhoto. I took three photos using my iphone4. Post processing on my iPad and iPhoto was used to create the journal

The place was silver falls state park, Oregon. From the same trip I also have beach shots but it was these that were my fav. 

My one complaint is the links generated; look how ugly

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#4;CAEQARoQRAPkVMrrvXoLneyxW7bB-A;1444DC88-2C3F-4005-BC3A-330A5D386EB0

But when you create an email see below!

You've been invited to view "Silver Falls".

View "Silver Falls"

If you are unable to access this journal by clicking the button, please copy and paste the URL below into your browser.

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#4;CAEQARoQRAPkVMrrvXoLneyxW7bB-A;1444DC88-2C3F-4005-BC3A-330A5D386EB0




******************************************************* IRS Circular 230 disclosure: Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. ______________________________________________________ NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___