Re: [iPad] Everyday Food digital version for your iPad

 

Yes I have had it for a few issues now and is quite nice.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On May 30, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I just got an email. my Everyday food magazine is now on my iPad. YIPEE
Many of the really simple recipes come from Everyday Food. Dishes like my Spring Soup which is so pretty, so easy, so tasty.
Trust the Martha Stewart team to know what they need to do to keep current.

I copied this message I got after I registered, slapped it in notes to change it to plain text, then copied that so I could get it to the list.



Sent from my iPadHD

On May 30, 2012, at 1:47 PM, Everyday Food <donotreply@msl.com> wrote:


Welcome, TERRY POGUE,

This email confirms your access to the Everyday Food Digital Edition for iPad® is now active.
To access the Digital Edition on your iPad® tablet, go to the Library within the Everyday Food App, tap "Sign in", and enter your Email and Password for this account. 
Need instructions on signing into the Everyday Food iPad® App?

Thank you for being a valued Everyday Food Subscriber.

Sincerely,
Everyday Food Customer Care 

For questions or comments visit us online at:
http://www.marthastewart.com/subscriptionservices  or call toll-free at 1-866-808-1056

Our Security and Privacy can always be viewed on our website.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Attention: Customer Relations 
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia 
601 W 26th Street 
New York, NY 10001 

© 2011 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. All rights reserved.

Sent from my iPadHD

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___