Re: [iPad] Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

LOL
You are right of course. Just a month or so ago I was on the phone for 45 min with Directv trying to discontinue a set of premium movie channels we don't watch. I had to "upgrade" my package because they rearranged things so that a channel I watch was in another. She kept saying but you love movies that is why you upgraded your package. I said no, I "upgraded" because you changed things around. I finally got what I wanted, but it was a battle.

We had been talking for awhile about discontinuing the premium movies but I hadn't gotten around to calling. When I switched to a channel I watch, there was a message that the channel was not in my package. That is what started the above situation.

This is of course the calm zen version. LOL


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On May 30, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

why would you not want *only* the shows you want top watching? why would you wanted "heavy metal tv" or "Keeping up with the kardashians"if you werent going to watch it?

~KM
"I'd rather have two girls at 21 each than one girl at 42. " ~ WC Fields


On May 28, 2012, at 10:50 PM, Elizabeth wrote:

I don'tt think in the long run I would really like that either. Something to think about.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___