Re: [iPad] Re: Transfer photo albums between iOS devices

 

My problem is that photostream is out of order and the order is important. I think I missed a few panoramas and it's hard to see on the iPhone :-/ best album? So does it work without picassa?

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On May 30, 2012, at 2:33 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I use an app called Best Album which works perfectly with Picasa but it also generates long URL's. It keeps all my albums the same on all devices.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> If I have a photo album created in photos.app on one iOS device, anyone know how to transfer that to another iOS device?
> Tia
>
> ~KLM
> \,,/ 100% Non-Recyclable ideas used in the above thoughts \,,/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___