[iPad] Re: iPad1 AT&T Data plan being depleted

 

He should put it in airplane mode at night until he finds the problem. It wouldn't hurt to call AT&T. He might want to turn off data roaming also.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "k23wheeler" <kwheeler23@...> wrote:
>
> My husband's iPad 1 has an AT&T 250 mb data plan. The last 2 times he has stayed in a hotel overnight, after going to bed his data plan empties. The cellular was not turned off, but I have left mine (iPad3 Verizon) and it did not empty. He did also have blue tooth on, it's the only difference I think between the settings. Can anyone help? I'm not even sure whether I should contact AT&T or the Apple store. We are both on currently offered iOS. Thanks for any help you give.
> Kathy
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___