Re: [iPad] note taking

 

I use the app Bamboo Paper. It has been the best like-real note taking experience for me.


E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On May 24, 2012, at 4:09 PM, Pinny <pinnyfb@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hello iPad users! Can someone tell me if I am I doing something wrong? I am trying to find a way to take long notes on my iPad 2. I have tried 3 different apps...Noteshelf, Note Take HD and Penultimate. I have tried them with two different stylus...the Bamboo Stylus and the Targus Stylus, both of which I got at Best Buy.  I can't get anything less than a frustrating experience with them.
 
In all three applications and using either stylus, what I write does not take all the time (meaning there is nothing there but blank white even though I just wrote on it) or sometimes it will show up and then immediately dissappear. It skips a lot of the time and sometimes wants to scroll the page rather than write for me. I have tried hard pressing, light pressing, holding the stylus in all different ways and even turning it to see if it better on one side or another.  With everything I have tried, it just appears that note taking is not a good experience.
 
Is this common or am I doing something wrong? Any advise will be appreciated as I have spent money on these apps and styli trying to resolve this but more importantly, I need it to work close to the same as taking notes with pad and pen. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___