RE: [iPad] note taking

 

After a lot of testing of numerous note taking apps, I have found Notability to be the best.

 

I can write, type, add PDF’s, add web sites, etc.

 

Haven’t had any issues at all with it recognizing either my finger writing or the stylus.  It doesn’t skip.  Easy to change pen thickness and color.

 

I have numerous sections and pages and can organize any way I want.

 

I can’t remember if I paid for it or if it was free through one of the “free for a day” apps, but you may want to try this one.

 

Judy

 

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pinny
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:10 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] note taking

 

 

Hello iPad users! Can someone tell me if I am I doing something wrong? I am trying to find a way to take long notes on my iPad 2. I have tried 3 different apps...Noteshelf, Note Take HD and Penultimate. I have tried them with two different stylus...the Bamboo Stylus and the Targus Stylus, both of which I got at Best Buy.  I can't get anything less than a frustrating experience with them.

 

In all three applications and using either stylus, what I write does not take all the time (meaning there is nothing there but blank white even though I just wrote on it) or sometimes it will show up and then immediately dissappear. It skips a lot of the time and sometimes wants to scroll the page rather than write for me. I have tried hard pressing, light pressing, holding the stylus in all different ways and even turning it to see if it better on one side or another.  With everything I have tried, it just appears that note taking is not a good experience.

 

Is this common or am I doing something wrong? Any advise will be appreciated as I have spent money on these apps and styli trying to resolve this but more importantly, I need it to work close to the same as taking notes with pad and pen. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

******************************************************* IRS Circular 230 disclosure: Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. ______________________________________________________ NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___