Re: [iPad] Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

Ah.  I discover by viewing the interests of ppl I share shows with.  Like with getglue.com I can see ppl who watch "deadliest catch" also watch "ax men" or my imdb the producer of deadliest catch to see what else he has done (quite a bit!!) I guess I employ "active" searching and surfing maybe is a bit more "passive" idk. I find apps and music the same way. I think I guess hrm I think I find surfing a inefficient way of discovering new media. And that's just me of course. Poe-Tay-toe or Poe-tah-toe both a starchy brown things that feed you. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On May 30, 2012, at 12:36 PM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 5/30/2012 2:41 PM, Just Murray wrote:
>
>
> why would you not want *only* the shows you want top watching? why would
> you wanted "heavy metal tv" or "Keeping up with the kardashians"if you
> werent going to watch it?

While I don't watch heavy metal tv or the Kardashians, I do know that I
have discovered quite a few tv series over the years simply by
channel-surfing and serendipitously landing on something that caught my
fancy.

That's hard to do if I've only ordered those things that I already know
I like -- how would I discover new unknown things?

I'm sure there's room in the new frontier of cable-tv for people who
want to buy only the channels they already know they like and those who
want a package so they can discover new things.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___