RE: [iPad] connecting to computer

 

 

  I do not know if you can use multiple PCs & iTunes installations to sync to an Apple mobile device.   Perhaps others here can answer.

 

  Ed

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julia Mavity-Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:35 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] connecting to computer

 



Thanks, I see that now.
Here is another question, I know it only allows it to sync to one pc. What if I want to have it sync to another one--it can make it all the same as what's on the iPad, I guess what I mean is for the PC to sync to the iPad not the other way around. None of this stuff is clear to me.
Thanks
j

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Ed <huckleberries@q.com> wrote:

 

 

  SETTINGS – iTunes WiFi Sync

 

Ed

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julia Mavity-Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:30 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] connecting to computer

 



Can I connect my iPad (3) to iTunes on my computer (Windows 7) through a wireless connection (on same network) or bluetooth?  If so, how?
Thanks,
Julie






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___