Re: [iPad] Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

i remember when the RIAA wouldnt allow MP3s to be sold they HAD to have DRM. my how have times changed ;)

maybe it will change again. :)
~KM

--

"Risk and survive.  Stall and die.  Jump and rise.  Fail and learn.  Defeat your insecurities.  The unknown is not comfortable.  Nothing is missing.  Creativity is the sheer and pure manifestation of intelligence mixed with a high dose of imagination.  Be inventive when facing delicate requests, unmanageable deadlines and unreasonable expectations.  Learn to do with what you don't have and pretend you can." ~Carole Guevin, PixelTable

---


On May 26, 2012, at 3:13 PM, David H. Bailey wrote:

On 5/26/2012 12:07 PM, Just Murray wrote:
> Wrong. If we only paid for the channels we want it's cheaper. $2.50 a
> channel... I only want 3! Oh heck I Could probably find 2 more....
> Sports accounts for 40% of what makes cable so expensive it's
> $60/month for cable that is $24 of my bill if you could get only
> sports for $24 wouldn't that be cool? I'll take $36 for non sports.

but the cable companies wouldn't allow that to happen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___