Re: [iPad] Re: Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

Yeah, I know. Still hate sports. 

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On May 26, 2012, at 2:42 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 5/25/2012 9:10 PM, Elizabeth wrote:
>
>
> I read that too. Ticks me off because I do not watch sports but have to
> pay for it.
>

I hate the food network, the Oprah Winfrey Network, the home shopping
networks, the House/Garden network and other things as well as you hate
the sports network, but I have to pay for those.

so you're helping to underwrite the expense of my sports programming and
I'm helping to underwrite the expense of the programming you like (I
don't really know whether you would like the things I listed as an
example, but I'm sure you get my point.)

If we each only paid for what we wanted to watch, we'd still pay the
same amount, it's just that I'd pay more for the sports and you'd pay
more for the non-sports programming. Either way the cable company isn't
about to start letting us get away with paying less -- how else will
those CEOs maintain their obscenely decadent lifestyles? ;-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___