Re: [iPad] Re: Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

Actually with all the danged channels there are, sometimes there is NOTHING to watch. Good thing I like to read!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On May 26, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Wrong. If we only paid for the channels we want it's cheaper. $2.50 a channel...
I only want 3! Oh heck I Could probably find 2 more.... Sports accounts for 40% of what makes cable so expensive it's $60/month for cable that is $24 of my bill if you could get only sports for $24 wouldn't that be cool? I'll take $36 for non sports.

http://allthingsd.com/20100308/hate-paying-for-cable-heres-the-reason-why/

~KLM
\,,/ 100% Non-Recyclable ideas used in the above thoughts \,,/

On May 26, 2012, at 2:42 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

>
> If we each only paid for what we wanted to watch

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___