Re: [iPad] Here's what I'd like to see in the next gen I phone!

 

I am such a fan of the a la carte media concept.  My husband pays for the MLB online streaming - can watch on browser or via iphone/iPad app.  It is really well done, and works with wifi or 3G - only "local" markets are blacked out, and most of those we can watch with our TV antennae.  (There are a couple of teams that are pretty dubiously considered "home teams" for NC, but that is our only quibble)   If only football would do the same, we'd gladly pay!!!  We are actually considering hooking back up to cable in the fall, just for football season - we haven't had cable for about 3 years, now.  I know it is crazy, in a way, but sports is my hubby's dearest hobby.  That is the only reason we would seriously consider hooking up the cable.  "Dance Moms" would be just an added perk, I guess!  


Along the lines of niche subscriptions, I recently subscribed to MyYogaOnline, a site that is like Netflix for Yoga.  Nothing but Yoga classes - whatever you want, whenever you want.  You could do something different every day of the week.  I love it!  And all for the price of one live yoga class per month.  And, yes, it is iPad/iPhone friendly.  (Though I can't quite imagine following a whole yoga class from your iPhone.  Maybe if it was one you were pretty familiar with, already!)  I've been hooking my Mac to our TV to do my classes so far.

April

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:
 

why would you not want *only* the shows you want top watching? why would you wanted "heavy metal tv" or "Keeping up with the kardashians"if you werent going to watch it?

~KM
"I'd rather have two girls at 21 each than one girl at 42. " ~ WC Fields

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___