Re: [iPad] Re: Question to the long-time computer user

 

LOL

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 📶

On Mar 29, 2012, at 6:01 PM, Eylenn <hdion@videotron.ca> wrote:

 



--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Ingrid Harrington <ingridharrington@...> wrote:

> However, I do have a newish pain on the inside of my right elbow. I thought it was from a worn out PC keyboard & got a New one but pain hasn't disappeared yet in a month. Maybe it takes longer to get better?

I had a similar problem the few first months I got my iPad. I trained myself to always carry it with my arm straight along my body, NOT with my elbow bent as if I were carrying a plate or a glass. The iPad is not very heavy but, if you're prone to joint pain, the weight can cause trouble when weighing on your elbows. It also means you can't read your mail as you walk to the living room but that might not be such a bad thing as it may keep you from banging into the couch :-))

Helene D.
Sainte-Sophie, Quebec

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___