Re: [iPad] Email format question

 

Apple will auto quote over. You have to copy and paste or use other manual labor as it will to modify this behavior on mail.app. Now. That said Yahoo's inline mail program www.yahoo.com may have nity options. Maybe a "pro" email client would or just another email client. There should be more than one in the app store.

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Is the format of my email, in other wards, where the email establishes where the original quote is, tofu or otherwise, is this setting in the iPad email setup or does that come from my yahoo mail setup? I can't seem to find an ipad setting does does it but I may have just overlooked it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___