Re: [iPad] Re: Apps question

 

Exactly

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Mar 31, 2012, at 4:19 PM, "Pete" <petefromflorida@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

So why didn't you use the iPhone version of the app on your iPad? You decided to buy two different versions so you paid for two different versions.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, twenty pearls <akaivyleaf@...> wrote:
>
> I think this statement is very much dependent on the app.  Case in point -Words with Friends.
>
> I brought the iphone edition first and played in on my iphone.  Then I purchased the ipad 2 and I had to pay for it again - even wrote the developer because I didn't want to pay for the same game twice.  They confirmed it was a per device fee.
>
>  
> Sharon H. 
> http://akaivyleaf-musings.blogspot.com/
>
>  
>
>  
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Pete <petefromflorida@...>
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 3:13 PM
> Subject: [iPad] Re: Apps question
>
> Yes.  You can also install it for free on your other iOS devices .
> Pete
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Dolores" <djdesi98@> wrote:
> >
> > Once you buy an app, can you download it again through itunes if you lose it for any reason?
> >
> > dolores
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___