[iPad] Re: Hard decision

 



--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>

Thank you I everyone who replied. I think the general consensus is to sell it. I'll advertise it and if it sells great an I it does t I'll just keep it.

> In general apple products hold better resale than other computers. $800 new? A steal would have been $250 but I'd shot for $450 or $400
>
> ~KM
> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>
> On Mar 30, 2012, at 3:13 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@...> wrote:
>
> > I don't think they got a steal -- I think they got a good deal but
> > hardly a steal. To pay 1/3 the cost when new for 2-generation old
> > technology isn't a steal.
> >
> > Think about your computer -- would you pay 1/3 of what it cost new to by
> > a computer with a CPU that is 2 generations old? With a graphics card
> > which is 2 generations old? With a 2-generation-old display? I don't
> > believe you'd even give such an outdated computer a second glance
> > regardless of the price.
> >
> > The price for original iPads is not very high, and for good reason --
> > for a little more people can buy a used iPad2 and get the cameras and a
> > faster processor.
> >
> > David H. Bailey
> >
> > On 3/29/2012 9:48 PM, Carl W Brooks wrote:
> > > Whoa they got a steal for $300!
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Carl W. Brooks
> > >
> > > On Mar 29, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Judith<pooh4jvn@...> wrote:
> > >
> > >> I just sold my iPad1 yesterday, actually waiting for them to pick it up as we speak. I sold it for $300 and it is the 64/3G model
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > --
> > David H. Bailey
> > dhbailey@...
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___