Re: [iPad] Just Got My New Case/Stand/sm. cover w. hand strap

 

Thank you. I just zoomed over and bought one. Sounds simple enough to me.
Yes, long live Amazon. I love it.
I buy so much from them. Often the oddball items I need in my cooking is not carried by supermarkets.

Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

On Mar 31, 2012, at 2:31 AM, "Harry" <harry.ke6rj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Long live Amazon! My a few days ago case arrived yesterday. It is the Moko Slim-Fit Stand and case for the New iPad. It has a hand strap and the price was right: $16. However I just saw they raised the price to $19. I LOVE IT! Been using the the KHOMO Smart Cove / Case with the "2", but love this case much more. The better half now owns the "2".
> Harry, KE6rj
> So. Calif.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___