Re: [iPad] Re: Piel Frama pull case für Apple iPad 2 - pink (8428863055357) | eBay

 

This is the reason I don't change my cell phone and iPad with every generation... I spend too much on accessories.

BTW, $25 cases are easy to throw away. $250 cases are not.

Ted


From: Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Piel Frama pull case für Apple iPad 2 - pink (8428863055357) | eBay

 
I just feel that with technology being the way it is with everything
changing I don't feel the need to spend a ton of money on a case "that
might not" fit the next generation of ipads.

Companies, Apple included, are into changing for the sake of change to
get the consumer to spend money so what is the sense of spending a ton
of money on a case that I "might not" be able to use the next time an
new iPad, iPhone or whatever device is applicable, is released to the
market. Obviously the companies that make the cases benefit from the
physical change of a device also.

I guess I get upset with the terrible waste that goes on in this country
or the world for that matter. Something new? Throw the old away and buy
a new one!
Getting of my soapbox now!

On 3/31/2012 9:51 AM, Ted Wagner wrote:
>
>
> You did actually read about the company and how they make their cases,
> right? What part of that sounds like you should get a case for $25?
>
> People tend to pay for quality. (See Apple.)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>
> *To:* iPad@yahoogroups.com
> *Sent:* Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:08 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [iPad] Re: Piel Frama pull case für Apple iPad 2 - pink
> (8428863055357) | eBay
>
> I fail to see why this case is so expensive. I bought my husband one
> that is almost like it, real leather, magnetic closure etc. and it was
> about $25, I can't look up the brand right now because he is gone and
> has his iPad with him. There sure can be a big difference in price in
> like items, whatever the market will bear I guess.
>
> On 3/29/2012 6:19 PM, Jo wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have a Piel Frama case for my iPad and I am extremely happy with
> it. What drew me to this brand was the customization feature. You can
> purchase iPad cases that come in various predetermined colors, OR you
> can customize your case so that it is unique to you.
> >
> > The leather is very high quality... The case is nicely padded... You
> can choose a magnetic closure or a snap closure... And the customer
> service is awesome. A feature that I particularly appreciate is that the
> inside is a soft leather....NOT suede or felt... So no worries about it
> staining or getting dirty.
> >
> > I have had this case for almost three years and it still looks new. I
> polish amd buff the leather with fine shoe leather polish.
> >
> > This case is very expesvive and worth every penny.
> >
> > Customers in the mall... in the Apple store... even an Apple rep...
> have stopped me to ask me about this distinctive iPad case. You might
> want to take a look. www.pielframa.com <http://www.pielframa.com>
> >
> > Just my 2¢,
>
> Judith
> pooh4jvn@pacbell.net <mailto:pooh4jvn%40pacbell.net>
>
> Take nothing but photos
> Leave nothing but footprints
> Break nothing but the silence
> Kill nothing but time
> Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn
>
>
>
>
>

--

Judith
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but footprints
Break nothing but the silence
Kill nothing but time
Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___