Re: [iPad] Camera

 

I'm not sure I've used my camera at all. Sorry. I'd think a longer focal distance maybe? U know, farther away from the subject. It's a very small camera, not many dpi, a small fraction of an iPhone....

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Mar 28, 2012, at 9:41 AM, "gran27360" <gran27360@aol.com> wrote:

 

I have iPad 2. Does anyone have tips for using the camera outside on a sunny day. My screen is always so dark that I cannot see what I am trying to focus on. I think I have read everything in the users guide about the camera. In the guide it looks like they have photos made on a stunny day but I cannot figure out how they get them

I have been able to get some shots early morning and late afternoon. My inside shots usually have a glare spot. Can any tell me where to learn more about this.

thanks,

Iris

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___