[iPad] OT: Foot

 

Went back to the hospital this morning to have the first cast removed.  (It was chafing my ankle.)  Convinced them I'd be a good girl and keep it on if they gave me a removable cast.  What a relief!  The new "air cast" would be better described as a "Frankenstein boot."  It's huge and heavy but much looser.  And I can take it off once a day to wash and change the sock.  Hallelujia!

See, I'm giving a seminar even without the app! 😜

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

Cathy:

If you get the free foot app I sent in the notice about today, you could give seminars about it to all your friends who will listen--LOL I was kind of disppointed they didn't have an elbow app because that's what's bothering me right now. That & the parrot, but that's another app.

Sent from Ingrid's iPad ðŸ"¶

On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

> Thank you for the compliment.

> I had bunion and hammertoe surgery 4 weeks ago. A seriously nasty business. Now I'm in a cast. Won't be able to put any weight on it until May.

> Cathy

> Sent from my iPad 

>> Another nice pic, pretty hair also! Poor you Kathy, you may have 
>> previously said but why are you on crutches?
>> 
>> On 3/28/2012 1:54 PM, Devitt wrote:
>> > Here's mine! I'm usually not in a robe at 5 in the afternoon, but note the crutches in the background.
>> >
>> > Keep the news and comments coming. I love this group.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___