[iPad] Re: iPad straps/holders

 

Carlee, I hope you enjoy yours!

In my case, holding my iPad with the strap just makes it so much easier to manage if I don't have case or backing on it. I like that the holder swivels, too.

Give us a report once you've had a chance to try yours out.

neelie

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the helpful info, Neelie. I ordered one, too.
>
> Carlee
>
> Sent from Carlee's iPhone î"±î'
>
> Am 31.03.2012 um 22:12 schrieb "neelie" <neeliec2000@...>:
>
> > I ordered the Helo Strap from an eBay seller ($16.95 + free s/h) and it arrived a few days ago.
> >
> > After using for awhile, I have to say that I like it, even though I know it's not for everyone. I'm not an intense iPad user (gasp!!). I mainly use it to check emails while watching TV, or to play Words With Friends with a friend in CA. I do a bit of browsing the net, and I play a few games. When we go on little trips, or to the BIG city, I take it along to help find places we might want to visit.
> >
> > But I find that the Helo Strap really is comfortable in terms of holding my iPad 2 while I'm using it.
<snip>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___