Re: [iPad] Photo App Surprise

 

> Isn't the camera roll just a convenient way to look at all your pictures regardless of what album it's in? Sort of like a listing of all the photos on the device? I can understand why you can't delete the picture from the camera roll but still keep it in one of the albums. It's not like you've got two different copies of the same file -- the camera roll is merely a different way of viewing the same files.
> David H. Bailey

Not ALL your pictures.

The camera roll only has the images actually *taken* with one of the cameras on the device.

MOST of the images on my iPhone, for example, were put there by synching with my computer; only a small fraction were taken ON the iPhone (I use my iPhone as an example because my iPad has no camera).

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___