Re: [iPad] Creating e-mail folders

 



Sent from my iPad

On Mar 29, 2012, at 3:56 PM, Jennifer Sutherland <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

 

Ah! Yes, I have some trouble regarding mailboxes. If I make 'smart mailboxes' they sync, but then I'm on the Mac OS.

From my little technological bit of heaven, the new iPad!


On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Melissa Tucker <melissatucker4@att.net> wrote:

I use a keyboard, so no problems reading emails, just trying to create folders where I want to keep messages. 

On Mar 29, 2012, at 4:29 PM, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

 

An idea, With VO, when you open the email client and touch the first word on the email, stroke down with 2 fingers. It SHOULD read the entire body of the email.


Similar to ebooks in the iBooks app. Kindle will not read the books, but iBooks will.

On Mar 29, 2012, at 12:18 PM, Melissa Tucker wrote:


I'm also an amateur radio operator, kc4haf
I've been using the ipad 2 with voice over since I'm totally blind, and this outlook express&ipad email issue is driving me crazy too.  If you ever find a good answer, please let me know.  Microsoft outlook, (full version) has too many features in it for me to use.  I use at&t email which seems to make the situation worse.  anyway, take care!  73's 
kc4haf

=

=

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___