Re: [iPad] iPad straps/holders

 

I just got the Smart Feather from Incipio yesterday. It is definitely what I was looking for, because I've grabbed the smart cover too many times and found that its not actually attached to the iPad. (duh. :) happy ) Two thumbs up!

I also found out why the product that Belkin makes is called the Snap Shield. I broke it in 2 places while taking it off my iPad. Two thumbs down!

Ted


From: Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad straps/holders

 
A comany called INCIPIO Makes a 'smart Feather' for the back of the iPad. This actually covers the hinge part of the Smart cover and secures that onto the iPad.

They are $34.95, but worth every cent to a. secure the iPad into a complete case, and b. the smart feathers match Smart covers exactly in colours.

On Mar 28, 2012, at 6:40 AM, mary davidson wrote:

I think it is called C.E.O Hybrid and the MOKO looks like a very close imitation. If it holds up as well it is a great price. I have had the CEO Hybrid case for my iPad 1 for over a year with no visible signs of wear. I wore out the original Apple iPad 1 case. I did order the smart cover but since I carry it back and forth to work in my Laptop bag I am afraid the smart cover won't stay in place so I am looking for a super slim case. We shall see.
Mary Davidson



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___