Re: [iPad] Piel Frama pull case für Apple iPad 2 - pink (8428863055357) | eBay

 

I like their products. They have some real snappy looks.

Me: Champagne Taste. Wallet; Beer.

:-)

On Mar 29, 2012, at 8:42 PM, Elizabeth wrote:



$175. WowL looks great though.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2


On Mar 29, 2012, at 6:19 PM, "Jo" <mcginnj@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a Piel Frama case for my iPad and I am extremely happy with it. What drew me to this brand was the customization feature. You can purchase iPad cases that come in various predetermined colors, OR you can customize your case so that it is unique to you. 

The leather is very high quality... The case is nicely padded... You can choose a magnetic closure or a snap closure... And the customer service is awesome. A feature that I particularly appreciate is that the inside is a soft leather....NOT suede or felt... So no worries about it staining or getting dirty. 

I have had this case for almost three years and it still looks new. I polish amd buff the leather with fine shoe leather polish.

This case is very expensive and worth every penny. 

Customers in the mall... in the Apple store... even an Apple rep... have stopped me to ask me about this distinctive iPad case. You might want to take a look. www.pielframa.com

Just my 2¢,
Jo

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@...> wrote:
>
> http://www.ebay
> com/itm/Piel-Frama-pull-case-fur-Apple-iPad-2-pink-/110777556432?pt=DE_iPad_T
> blets_PCs_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item19cadb5dd0
> 
> Trying to find a pic of the pink Sena case--so far no luck--I found this
> Piel-Frama pink case.
> 
> I'll keep looking to see if I can find the one I saw.
> 
> Carlee
>




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___