Re: [iPad] Re: Apps question

 

And the simple wwf plays on both but the HD wwf only plays on the iPad. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Mar 31, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Yeah, the thing is that there's different versions - Word with Friends (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad) and Words with Friends HD (iPad only). That doesn't count the "free" versions of each.

Ted


From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Apps question

 
I have the free one in both places. Then I had to buy the iPhone version cuz I liked it. I could play that at 1x on my iPad. Still can just checked. I did however buy the iPad hd version. Technical reasons you can't go smaller. But the iPhone version installs just fine it's just not as cool as Ty had versin. 

So.  As I said. It's an option for me. At 1x. Which looks ugly. The non ugly one is more.  

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Mar 31, 2012, at 4:14 PM, twenty pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
As I said, the option to have it go both places isn't available with this app, and I'm sure its not available for ALL apps as this thread seems to suggest.  I'm just pointing out one example where buying an app for one device in the apple family is not available to all apple products.

I have both paid for versions for Words with Friends now - phone and ipad.  If I wanted ads then certainly the free version was available...
 


From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Apps question



You Coukd still play the iPhone version for free!!


I have my purchases set that as soon as I buy it on any device it automatically shows up on iTunes desktop iPhone and iPad. I really like it. Sometimes it's useful. Have pinterest auto install everywhere. 

Anyway. Once you buy an iPad version it's usually free for that version. 

Sometimes. Like on a pc or game system the dev upgrades and asks you
To buy again. Sane with this ecosystem 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Mar 31, 2012, at 4:02 PM, twenty pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
I think this statement is very much dependent on the app.  Case in point -Words with Friends.

I brought the iphone edition first and played in on my iphone.  Then I purchased the ipad 2 and I had to pay for it again - even wrote the developer because I didn't want to pay for the same game twice.  They confirmed it was a per device fee.
 


From: Pete <petefromflorida@yahoo.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 3:13 PM
Subject: [iPad] Re: Apps question

Yes.  You can also install it for free on your other iOS devices .
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Dolores" <djdesi98@...> wrote:
>
> Once you buy an app, can you download it again through itunes if you lose it for any reason?
>
> dolores
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com
    iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/









__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___