Re: [iPad] Piel Frama pull case für Apple iPad 2 - pink (8428863055357) | eBay

 

The original Apple iPad case was nice. It was only for the 1st gen iPads, and my 2 and the New iPad were too loose in it. Also, it was only fabric covering the back. One good drop in the case, and 'Dent city'. 


A lot of companies make snap on backs for the iPad 2 and the new one with a soft coat on them. They are slim and easy to hold.

I picked up an Incase Book Jacket select yesterday and it is very businesslike; Black leather, magnetic closure and decent all 'round protection. The first two cases I ever had for the original iPad were the Apple one you have and the incase book jacket. Very cool, and is $59. for consumers, for me, 1/2 off because of where I work.

On Mar 30, 2012, at 7:56 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

I like my Michael Kors case. But I only use it as a carrying case. When I get where I a going I take it out of the case.. I do have another black apple case that is not 
"pretty" but it serves the purpose. It has the Apple image on the front and is sort of rubbery feel that won't slip out if your hands. It's less bulky which is what I like about that one. I don't use any of them unless I am out.
Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___