Re: [iPad] Re: Ipad challenged ........ questions

 

Pete I would like to know more.  My Verizon 4G MiFi cost $70 a month including the various taxes.  My iPhone has to have a $30 data plan.  Required.  We use the MiFi only when we travel in the coach otherwise it's suspended.  Who provides a $35 dollar a month hotspot device?


Thanks.

 Jerry & Coleen Elkins
LWRV Community
Whitney, Tx  76692
 






 












On Mar 31, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Pete wrote:

 

I use a cellular hotspot device which costs me $35/mo. My iPad, iPhone, iPod & laptop can all connect to it at the same time. It saves me a lot of money by only having to have one data plan for all my devices instead of getting raped by a cellular provider that tries to sell you a separate plan for each device.
Pete <------ hates cell phone companies

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Dieseldoc or Cumminsdoc" <mm6fan@...> wrote:
>
> I am thinking about purching a new iPad. I know absolutely nothing about them. In order to be able to connect to the web, do you have to be in a "hot-spot" like with the iPod? Do you already have to have a data plan for a cell phone or can you get a data plan just for the iPad? What does a typical data plan run?
>
> Thanks,
> John Black
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___