[iPad] iTunes issues revisited

 

Has anyone noticed a degradation in iTunes performance with the latest update.
The only thing that has changed on my 10.7.3 iMac this week has been the 10.6.1 update.
Previously, any song selected in the iTunes store would play the full 90 seconds without interruption. Now EVERY song plays for a second or two then mutes for a second or two then resumes play and does this several times during the play. Also, most song previews will stop while the popup says it is rebuffering. That reconnect & buffer is very much like trying to watch a YouTube video on a low speed dialup connection. Stop, buffer, play a couple of seconds, stop, buffer.

I never saw any responses on the previous iTunes issues I had inquired about.
Those being the iTunes store seems to have forgotten what songs I have previously bought, and repeatedly not recognizing the last password I had given and requiring me to create another, new, never used password. All on the same, one and only account.

Is it just me? Is there a cache I should clear? Is ther a different OS I should switch to?

Advance apologies, for cross posting. This has just become a very irritating change in performance.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___