[iPad] Re: New iPad in iPad 1 Case?

 

Hi Carl,

I have my "new" iPad in my original iPad 1 case right now while I wait for the TuneFolio "new" iPad case to arrive.

The original iPad 1 case I have is the (awful) black micro fiber thin case that Apple sold. It is or was a good case except every finger print, dirt smudge shows on the black microfiber.

The "new" iPad goes into the right hand section, but it does not fit well around the iPad at all. It's too loose and I can't reach the on/off button unless I shift the "new" iPad up.

I just wanted a case with a cover to protect the screen and to hold onto until the new case arrives....it's working O.K.---but, not long term for sure.

~Angie
*********************

Does the new IPad fit in any of the iPad cases?

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___