[iPad] Re: Exporting photos from iPad to Computer

 

Re: Exporting photos from iPad to Computer

Posted by: "bj" bjones44@verizon.net   jblair44

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:37 pm (PDT)

I was pleasantly surprised that it did not take that long to transfer all the photos – maybe 10 -15 minutes.  I haven’t even started with the organization <smile>.  All the photos were a play by play of our month in Switzerland and France, so should have fun reliving the moments.  I suspect 50% or more will wind up in the trash, but I’ll have fun along the way. 

 

I have W7 on my laptop but there are so many features I prefer on XP computer that I haven’t upgraded yet.

 

Been impressed on how helpful everyone on the list has been – sincerely appreciate it!

Janet G in Sun City, TX


I kept having to look up how to do it (since W7 doesn't have that nice
import-wizard) before I actually wrote a crib sheet; I'm *beginning* to
remember w/o having to check my notes! XP wizard was *so much easier!*

How long did it take for the import?
And how long will it take you to "organize" them? :-)
bj

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___