Re: [iPad] Can you successfully own an iPad w/o a computer?

 

I don't have any trouble with iTunes & my devices *except* for iOS
updating -- which was a problem both in XP & in 7. Normal syncing has never
been a problem. There are apps that for one or another device won't sync
over because of "unknown error" or "its resources have changed" (& nobody
can tell me what those mean) but I just live with/ignore that. Strangely,
sometimes the app is *on* the device & the "can't sync this one" doesn't
erase it.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: pat h - oh
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:08 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Can you successfully own an iPad w/o a computer?

I'm sorry for your troubles but glad to hear this. I had the same problem
with Windows7 and my computer, and I thought I was the only one. I am on
speed dial with the Apple tech, who can't figure it out either. We did
manage to get iTunes and my devices to work together, as long as I do things
a certain way. Otherwise iTunes does "not respond." But the updates fried my
4th gen Touch and I had to goto the Apple store to get it fixed. The iPad
"out of the box" was fine but I'm afraid to update to the newest IOS. I was
hoping IOS5 would fix everything but now I'm not so sure.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___