Re: [iPad] iPad and. iTouch network not connecting

 

WPA is used on most of the networks. I do not use WEP at all. One is open.

Multiple clients (ANDROID cell phones, 2 laptops) all connect fine to all the wireless networks (open and secure) the iTouch and iPad will not.

I have a few genius friends I will involved and I am a very persisent and thorough researcher but this ocurred when my kids are here on summer vacation from Tokyo so their other recreational issue/Dad time is priori but I figured I would start the discussion now.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Andrew Wood <andrew1wood@me.com> wrote:
 

Well first of all does anything on wireless home network work when the iPad doesn't? Then if a computer works, does the network support multiple connections? What security are you using. WEP is well hacked WPA is a lot safer. A WEP connection can be hacked in a few minutes. If all is well time for a genius I can't speak highly enough of the ones in Melbourne, Austealia.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___