Re: [iPad] Off topic!! Apple tv

 

Mine works fine though a very old school brick wall.

Thanks, 
Andrew Wood


On 31/08/2011, at 9:24, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

my router is on my main floor and my apple tv and tv on another floor. works just fine.
~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Aug 30, 2011, at 4:12 PM, Shirley MANGUM wrote:

 

I have a wireless Internet router in another room from my tv. Will the apple tv work that far away? If not, is there an easy work around. I prefer watching a movie on my tv rather than the computer or iPad.

This apple tv has been mentioned on this group so thought I would ask here! Thanks, Shirley


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___