Re: [iPad] Bluetooth Connection

 

I have the LG Bluetooth Headset and it connects automatically; however, I am paired with my iMac, Samsung Epic smartphone and the ipad.  If they are all in the area and Bluetooth is on, it connects to one of the other devices - but not always the one I want.  My phone allows me to quickly turn off the Bluetooth, so it is never a problem.  Sometimes it connects to the iMac when I want the iPad.  When this happens, I have do as you described.  I can't turn Bluetooth off on iMac because it has to be on for the keyboard.

On Aug 29, 2011 2:33 AM, "Carl Heinz" <cfheinz@charter.net> wrote:
> I don't recall this topic so if I'm resurrecting an old one, apologies.
>
> I've recently gotten a Sony bluetooth headset.
>
> I've linked it to the iPad and am quite pleased with the result.
>
> However, I have to go into the General Settings to reconnect each time I've turned the headset off and want to start listening again. The headset is listed as a bluetooth device, I just have to reconnect it. It seems to me that the iPad should be able to recognize the headset without having to do a reconnect.
>
> Is this normal, or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
There's one number you should know, your Credit Score. freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___