[iPad] Re: Web clip for Evernote

 

I went to Evernote's support page to send an inquiry.  After I filled out the form and tried to send it in, I got a pop-up note saying I need Safari Webclipper to send it.  Catch 22.  Got to love it.

C

Sent from my iPad 

>That said. I think you can send URLs to evernote and I believe evernote has an embedded browser. It's worth investigating as a possible solution. 

~KM
\,,/(^_^)\,,/
(: Rocked from my iPhone4 :)

On Jul 31, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hmmm. I thought the intro page and the web clipper page had links for computers and devices, not just for Chrome. Looks like I was wrong. Too bad. It would have been a nice feature.

> Thanks, KM.

> C

> Sent from my iPad 

> >see how under "for computer" it says web clipper
> my guess (and its a guess) is that its an app for the computer, err chrome extension it seems ;)
> ~KM
> ----
> Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
> -------

> On Jul 31, 2011, at 5:23 PM, Devitt wrote:

> >> I just downloaded Evernote. I would like to use Web Clip to save parts of web pages to Evernote, but can't figure out how to do it. 
> > 
> > The web clip download page from Evernote keeps sending me in circles. I click "download for iPad" and I just get sent back to the same page. Can't find anywhere to find a functioning download. What am I doing wrong?
> > 
> > Evernote experts can you help a Newbie?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___