Re: [iPad] Camera Kit and Memory

 

My idea of superior places the iPad above Botha hone and a laptop. It's better at being both but lighter faster admire intuitive as far as photos go
IMO
Obviously not in yours

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Aug 29, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I do agree that the iPad is a great image presentation platform,  but it is a far cry from being a superior mobile photo editing platform.
Paul in Portland OR

On 8/29/2011 4:12 AM, Ryan Waldon wrote:

I agree, the iPad may not have the greatest cameras (or any cameras, depending upon version), but it is a superior mobile photo editing and presentation platform.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___