[iPad] Re: Bluetooth Connection

 



--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Carl Brooks <carl@...> wrote:
>
> I have the LG Bluetooth Headset and it connects automatically; however, I am
> paired with my iMac, Samsung Epic smartphone and the ipad. If they are all
> in the area and Bluetooth is on, it connects to one of the other devices -
> but not always the one I want. My phone allows me to quickly turn off the
> Bluetooth, so it is never a problem. Sometimes it connects to the iMac when
> I want the iPad. When this happens, I have do as you described. I can't
> turn Bluetooth off on iMac because it has to be on for the keyboard.

Thanks one of the folks on comp.mobile.ipad said he had to reconnect using his Sony headset (different model), so I assume it's related to the Bluetooth stack used by Sony.

Carl Heinz

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___