Re: [iPad] iPad and. iTouch network not connecting

 

Well first of all does anything on wireless home network work when the iPad doesn't? Then if a computer works, does the network support multiple connections? What security are you using. WEP is well hacked WPA is a lot safer. A WEP connection can be hacked in a few minutes. If all is well time for a genius I can't speak highly enough of the ones in Melbourne, Austealia.

Thanks, 
Andrew Wood


On 31/08/2011, at 4:27, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

I have 5 networks in my .home and for last week neither can connect to the wireless networks.

It also happens away from home in my 3g Mobile Hotspot or 4g Mobile Hotspot or semi-public wireless networks.

I would have blamed iPad hardware (intermittently defective reception) except that when the iPad can't connect the iTouch can't connect.

I blame channel conflicts OR iOS bugs/service pack issue but its all just conjecture. Any ideas? Any diagnostic tricks or screens for networking?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___