Re: [iPad] AppleTV was Re: Can you successfully own an iPad w/o a computer?

 

itysa  troubleshooting step. if it won't load that way call apple and get a new apple tv. i did. mine works great now :P

~KM
----
Is it solipsistic around here, or is it just me?
-------

On Aug 30, 2011, at 12:09 PM, bj wrote:

 

Aaah -- I'd forgotten I meant to try that. Either need to move the computer
or get a way-longer ethernet cord.

Also want to try AirPlay.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Just Murray
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:17 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Can you successfully own an iPad w/o a computer?

Does Ethernet work just not wifi? To get iTunes library to load?

On Aug 30, 2011, at 8:58 AM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

....
Meanwhile, I can't get my Apple TV to work with my computer -- it just
*will not* load my library. But it does connect to the router & get on the
internet for YouTube -- I wasn't about to try anything that Cost Money --
when I tried the iTunes Store & picked "purchased" it asked for my billing
security code; sorry, already got that show, not interested in paying again
just to see how the online streaming works. (I wonder if I can get it to
stream Amazon; I have some free-streaming-options there....)
bj


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 596. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___